Become a City Contractor

Are you interested in becoming a contractor with the City of Danville? In order to be added to our approved list of contractors, you must: 
  • be a class A or B contractor, 
  • possess a City business license,
  • provide references from three clients, 
  • provide a financial/bank statement, and 
  • supply a building supplier reference. 
In order to bid on Lead jobs you must have EPA certification for Lead Safe Supervisor and Lead Safe Worker(s). 

To apply please fill out this application and return via email or mail to Housing and Community Development 
                                                                                                             City of Danville 
                                                                                                             P.O. Box 3300
                                                                                                             Danville, VA 24543 

For current bids visit here and for more information contact (434)799-5260.